Some reasons to learn Ukrainian now
Are you passionate about Ukrainian or just curious to learn more about Ukraine and its culture? Either way, here are some of the most important reasons to start learning Ukrainian right now:
- 1. The Ukrainian language is the official language of the largest country in Europe and is spoken by over 40 million people.
- 2. Learning basic Ukrainian will broaden your social cycle if you want to travel to Ukraine and offer you educational opportunities because Ukraine welcomes many students from foreign countries.
- 3. Ukrainian words are very flexible and have many synonyms.
- 4. It also has lexical similarities with other Slavic languages, which means that by learning Ukrainian you will easily learn Russian or Belarussian.
- 5. The Ukrainian letters are very different from those we use in English and learning them is a great memory exercise!
We hope you're now motivated to start learning basic Ukrainian
and to help you - we prepared many fun resources!
Learn basic Ukrainian with VocApp!
If you ever wanted to learn to speak Ukrainian
- here is all you need! Our free lessons include basic Ukrainian
language phrases that you need to know when travelling to Ukraine. The flashcards will present you the Ukrainian words
and their Ukrainian to English translation
, so you understand their meaning well and of course, the Ukrainian pronunciation
so that you don't have to worry about it anymore! The pictures will help you remember the words easily, while the special Spaced Repetition System will make sure you repeat the difficult words until you learn them forever. With a bit of effort, you will easily speak basic Ukrainian
and impress the natives! Let's start learning basic Ukrainian
Speak Ukrainian in your next trip!
Wondering how to say hello in Ukrainian
? Want to learn good morning in Ukrainian
? Need to pronounce goodbye in Ukrainian
? Our basic Ukrainian
lesson will teach you the Ukrainian greetings
and useful Ukrainian phrases
for you as a tourist in Ukraine! You will learn to say thank you in Ukrainian
and many more basic Ukrainian
phrases! Use our free lesson as a dictionary during your trip and you will be able to express yourself in any situation. If you are interested to continue conquering basic Ukrainian
and even learning it on a more advanced level, we prepared many lessons and courses to help. For example, the Ukrainian in 1 day
course includes all of the most useful basic Ukrainian
words and phrases for you to start a conversation with a native. Learn to speak Ukrainian
with VocApp and enjoy your fast results!